Hekim Yapı A.Ş.’s 11th Dealers Meeting takes place
Hekim Yapı A.Ş., has Launched New Sandwich Panel Line at 11th Dealer Meeting.
The 11th Dealer Meeting of Hekim Yapı A.Ş. was held at Spice Hotel & Spa / Antalya this year between February 11 and 14, 2016. At the 11th Dealer Meeting, Hekim Yapı A.Ş., hosted nearly 160 domestic and foreign esteemed business partners.
The launching of Polyurethane Foam Sandwich Panel Facility, which was announced that it would be commissioned in the last quarter of the year among the investments targets of 2015 in the 10th Dealers Meeting held last yea, was actualized. Hekim Yapı A.Ş., celebrating the opening of the new Polyurethane Foam Sandwich Panel Facility with all dealers in a special night, took the deserved pride of the fact that it has the most advanced Polyurethane Foam Sandwich Panel Production Facility in Europe and our country.In the night it was stated that the total investment in the Hekim Yapı A.Ş.’s Hendek Campus together with the new investment line, became over 120 million US Dollars; and an employment capacity of more than 500 people was provided in the whole campus. In 2015, export figures accounted for 20% of total turnover, while the new production line was targeted at 30% in 2016 by an increase of 50%.
In the 11th Dealers Meeting of Hekim Yapı A.Ş., Chairman of the Board of Hekim Holding Dr. Öner HEKİM, Board Members, Hekim Yapı A.Ş senior executives, employees and all dealers took their place in the meeting hall.Dr. Öner HEKİM, The Chairman of the Board of Hekim Holding, who had a brief opening speech at the beginning of the meeting. expressed his special thanks to the employees and dealers who contributed in the establishment of Hekim Yapı A.Ş.
Hekim Yapı A.Ş. Assistant General Coordinator, Özge Hekim in her speech, informed that Hekim Yapı A.Ş. will achieve a capacity increase of 20% among its future targets, along with the modernization of facilities, machinery and equipment and that R&D studies have been initiated for painted boards upon the requests delivered by the dealers.
Abdullah Yaylı, Hekim Construction Inc. Sales and Marketing Coordinator, in his speech, touched upon the importance of the dealership system in sales and added value in the sales distribution rates of Hekim Yapı A.Ş.Mr Aptullah Yaylı shared with the dealers, the activity and event plan of Hekim Yapı A.Ş for the year 2016 ; and reported that theglobal brand value will be increased together with all promotional activities. Hekim Panel Factory Manager, Fatih Güney, who performed the last speech, in his speech, informed that, while giving information about the Polyurethane Foam Sandwich Panel Line which just started production, the annual production volume will be doubled to 4,000,000 square meters.
After the speakers, the plaques and special prizes were presented to the dealers who completed their 10th year together with Hekim Yapı A.Ş.; and to those who ranked top positions according to turnover rating on the product basis, in the competition organized traditionally every year.After shooting the batch photo, the members of Hekim Holding Board of Directors, employees and dealers, who are come together at the Gala Night, Hekim Holding Board of Directors, employees and dealers, who are come together at the Gala Night, experienced pleasant moments in the accompaniment of the singer Sevcan Orhan.
Hekim Yapı A.Ş., is a Hekim Holding Company, which carries on its services and activities through 8 companies, 8 enterprises, 170.000 m² production area, 17.000 m² readymade building promotion area, more than 1,000 employees, exporting to nearly 90 countries in 6 continents; having more than 100 dealers in Turkey and abroad, and over 42.000 references.